Due to technical issues we have been experiencing with our registration website this week, we have decided to extend the registration deadline for the 2015-2016 season to Monday, April 4. Please have all of you paperwork and payments submitted by that time.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
1. A copy of the Hold Harmless/Code of Conduct for ALL athletes and coaches/volunteers MUST be returned to TNSCTP before practicing.
Remember that we are using a new form this year, and the old form will not be accepted. See "Required Forms" below for links to athlete and coach & volunteer Hold Harmless/Code of Conduct Forms. They can also be found on the registration site.
2. A copy of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the team sponsor MUST be returned to TNSCTP before practicing. See "Required Forms" below for the link to download the MOU form.
3. TNSCTP is now collecting race and ethnicity data for each athlete, coach, and volunteer and it is a required field on athlete and coach/volunteer registration. If you do not select a race from the drop down menu, the registration will not go through.
4. DO NOT DELETE returning athletes and re-enter information. Also, verify that the information for your athletes from last season is still accurate and make any corrections.
5. If you have an athlete moving or promoting from another team, please contact Andrew and Stephen and they will assist you in that transfer.
6. If you pay by credit card, please ensure that you press "Return to TNSCTP On-line" to get your athletes marked as paid. If they do not indicate payment, forward us your receipt and we will correct the problem.
Please click on the links below to download your forms if you do not already have them.
Please Submit Your Hold Harmless/Code of Conduct Forms
This is a reminder that as part of the registration process a hold harmless/code of conduct form must be completed by every athlete, coach, and volunteer. Remember that we are using a new form this year, and the old form will not be accepted. Teams are to make two sets of copies: one will be kept by the team and the other will be submitted to TWF. Forms may be sent via email/scan, mail, or fax.
Please submit your Memorandum of Understanding as well if you have not already done so.